- 1 kilogram of fish spiced with curry and turmeric
- 4 cups of rice
- 3 chopped onions, 3 dried lemon, ¼ tablespoons of turmeric, curry, Danat Arabic spices, 1 tablespoons of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of coriander and parsley
- 6 cups of fish broth
- Some salt
- Heat the onions and garlic in oil then add the fish and stir on medium heat for 5 minutes then add the spices, lime, parsley and coriander.
- Stir well then add the broth and leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish and leave aside.
- Then add the rice to the mixture and leave to boil
- Add the fish and leave on low heat for one hour
- Remove the fish.
- Pour the rice on the serving plate and place the fish
- on top then add fried onions on top and serve.